- Research & Course Help
The University of North Carolina at Charlotte is dedicated to complying with all laws, including the U.S. Copyright law. Its faculty, staff, and students are expected to behave in a responsible and lawful manner when dealing with copyrighted material, as most do on a daily basis. Toward that end, the University provides appropriate copyright information and resources, throughout the campus and via as many outreach methods as possible. Many units provide specific kinds of copyright information and assistance as it intersects with their particular mission and audience. By doing so, UNCC not only meets its obligations under the law, but increases the likelihood that you will find the information at your point of need.
Collected here are links to UNCC's Copyright Resources: Centralizing the Decentralized Approach
• Copyright Law, Including Internet and P2P Issues [Legal Topic Section]
2. UNCC Office of Research and Federal Relations: Information about the NIH requirement to submit articles to PubMed
3. Information and Technology Services
4. The Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL)
6. Atkins Library Copyright Resources (within this site)