• UNC Charlotte faculty, staff and students - log in with your NinerNET user name and password
When logged in My Library Account, you can:
• See what materials are checked out to your account
• View the due dates of your library materials
• Renew eligible materials
• Check on the status of and/or cancel your holds or recalls
• Check if you owe any late fees or lost material charges
PLEASE NOTE: Hourly and daily late fees do not actually show on your account until the late item has been returned. Note that if you are a student, library charges that have been transferred to your student account will no longer show on your library account. Charges $10 and above are transferred at the end of each month.
Other services available to faculty, staff and students include:
• Request items that are not owned by the our library
• For more information please visit read our Interlibrary Loan policies.
Article and Book Chapter Delivery
UNC Charlotte faculty, staff, and students can request any article from the library's print and microfilm periodical collections be scanned and sent to their Interlibrary Loan accounts without leaving their office or home! With this service, eligible patrons can:
- Request any article (up to 30 pages) from the library's print periodical collection.
- Request any article (up to 20 pages) from the library's microfilm and microfiche collection
- Have it scanned and sent to their Interlibrary Loan account.
- Most articles should be received within 24 hours on weekdays.
Click here to request an article or book chapter to be sent to your UNCC email.
UNC Charlotte Students can now use the "Request" button feature within the catalog to request that a book be held for you at the Circulation desk. Once you click this button and login to your library account, you will be able to easily request the book to be retrieved. Some guidelines for the book retrieval service are:
- If an item is Available or Checked Out, we will either pull the book from the shelves or recall it from another user.
- Requests submitted on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be processed the following Monday morning.
To place a request, do the following:
Go to the catalog: http://library.uncc.edu/catalog/
Search the catalog, and Click the Request button towards the top of the screen when you find an item you want.
After clicking the "Request" button, you will login to your library account
After logging in, select the item you want to request, and click on the "REQUEST SELECTED ITEM" button
You will be notified through your UNCC email account when the item is ready for pickup at the Circulation Desk if the item was checked out.
You will not be notified through email if the item status is "Available" in the catalog at the time of the request. These items are automatically held at the Circulation Desk for 7 days for pick up.