• UNC Charlotte faculty, staff and students - log in with your NinerNET user name and password
When logged in My Library Account, you can:
• See what materials are checked out to your account
• View the due dates of your library materials
• Renew eligible materials
• Check on the status of and/or cancel your holds or recalls
• Check if you owe any late fees or lost material charges
You may access an online Fine Review Form at https://library.uncc.edu/
PLEASE NOTE: Hourly and daily late fees do not actually show on your account until the late item has been returned. Note that if you are a student, library charges that have been transferred to your student account will no longer show on your library account. Charges $10 and above are transferred at the end of each month.
Other services available to faculty, staff and students include:
• Request items that are not owned by the our library
• For more information please visit read our Interlibrary Loan policies.
Article and Book Chapter Delivery
UNC Charlotte faculty, staff, and students can request any article from the library's print and microfilm periodical collections be scanned and sent to their Interlibrary Loan accounts without leaving their office or home! With this service, eligible patrons can:
- Request any article (up to 30 pages) from the library's print periodical collection.
- Request any article (up to 20 pages) from the library's microfilm and microfiche collection
- Have it scanned and sent to their Interlibrary Loan account.
- Most articles should be received within 24 hours on weekdays.