Non-subscription Serial Items
If you feel a title would be useful to the Library's collections, you can suggest purchase by following the steps below:
Search our catalog for availability of materials in the ibrary.
Submit your suggestion by submitting or mailing the following paper documentation to Judi Lord, Technical Services, ground level, J. Murrey Atkins Library. Include your name and telephone number in case further contact is necessary.
- Blank forms provided by Technical Services.
- Printed forms provided by vendors and sent to your library representative for distribution and viewing.
- Publishers' catalogs/flyers.
- Written or typed accurate bibliographic information (author, title, publisher, publication date, ISBN, etc.)
- The Library will decide based on suitability to the collections and available funds whether the title(s) can be purchased.
Contact person: Michael Winecoff, at (704) 687-1126, email firstname.lastname@example.org