- permit anyone other than authorized users to use the licensed materials
- remove, obscure or modify any copyright or other notices included in the licensed materials
- use the licensed materials for commercial purposes, including but not limited to the sale of the licensed materials.
- mount the materials on anopen website
- engage in systematic downloading, distributing, or retaining substantial portions of information
- use software such as scripts, agents, or robots, to retrieve information
Students, Staff and members of the Faculty with questions about copyright or this policy are invited to raise those questions with the J. Murrey Atkins Library’s Copyright Education Specialist, Peggy Hoon J.D email@example.com
Additional information on your rights involving Copyright is available at http://copyright.uncc.edu/