|Online Registration Opens||March 1, 2015|
|Registration Closes/Applications Due||April 1, 2015 at 5:00 PM|
Faculty Advisor Support Letter Deadline*
*for Atkins Library Awards
|April 5, 2015 at 5:00 PM|
|Date of Conference||April 24, 2015|
In order to participate in the Conference, you must register before the deadline.
ALL participants will need to provide the following during online registration:
- Your name
- Contact information
- Major/minor/expected date of graduation
- Title of research project
- Preferred presentation format
- Name, department and contact info for your research advisor (This is who advised your research, not your academic advisor)
- Honors students interested in being considered for Honors College Awards will simply need to check the appropriate box on the registration form.
Please note: Students may submit up to two research projects as first or sole author. If two projects are submitted then the presentations must be different formats: one oral and one poster. It is allowable, however, for a student to be listed as a secondary (or tertiary, etc.) author on multiple presentations.
Applicants for the Atkins Library Awards will need to provide additional items described here: Atkins Library Research Award Application Requirements