With the exception of most of the government documents, the physical materials listed here can be accessed in the Dalton Reading Room on the 10th floor of the library or online. Below you will find information about how to discover resources. For further assistance, please visit the Reading Room or contact us.
- Rare Books and Periodicals
Search the library search system. To filter your search results to only rare materials, select Special Collections and University Archives on the left of your search results under Library.
- Manuscript Collections
- Search finding aids or the library search system for manuscript collections (personal papers and archives of community organizations). These tools do not link to online materials; they help you find physical collections which can be accessed physically in the Dalton Reading Room.
- Search for online collections in Goldmine.
- Explore a list of manuscript collection summaries organized by subject.
- Oral History Interviews
- Search or browse in New South Voices and Goldmine.
- Search oral history finding aids. If you find an interview you would like to hear but there is no link to it online, please contact us and we will digitize it on demand.
- Search the library search system, which also includes links to some of our oral histories.
- Government Documents
- University Archives and Publications