The Library's Digital Scholarship and Initiatives staff, along with selected librarians, have been selected to present several innovative topics to higher education information technology professionals and thought leaders in Tampa, Florida from May 29-June1.
Presentations are as follows:
- Marc Bess, usability director, “If You Build It, Will They Come? Usability Testing to Improve Effectiveness of Online Content”
- Maggie Ngo, graphic designer, “Beyond Resizing: Best Practices in Mobile Site Design”
- Lisa Nickel, head of access services, Somaly Kim Wu, digital scholarship librarian, and Nicole Harris, CTL e-Learning application developer, “Use the Tools: How Two Libraries Used Their Course Management System to Provide Point-of-Need Service to Students”
- Judy Walker, education librarian, “The Genius of Jing for Research and Teaching: Making It Personal”
- Heather McCullough, head of Digital Scholarship, "Using Twitter and Google+ to Control Your Social Media Stream"