The Writing Resource Center and University Speaking Center both have meeting spaces in Atkins Library.
Writing Resources Center
The Writing Resources Center provides face-to-face and e-tutoring appointments on the Ground Floor of the library in room G32. During these appointments you can:
- Get help with brainstorming or begin drafting an assignment
- Get tips for revising and proofreading
- Gain a better understanding of your strengths and weaknesses in your writing
- Learn how to research, write, revise, and proofread on your own
Find out more about the Writing Center and their most up-to-date hours.
University Speaking Center
The University Speaking Center is located on the Ground Floor of Atkins Library in Room G35. During Appointments you can get help with:
- Conference Presentations
- Speaking Anxiety
- Organization and content development
- Speech Outlines
Find out more about the University Speaking Center and its most up-to-date hours.
You can make an appointment by contacting: email@example.com