During the fall semester, the Writing Resources Center will only be doing virtual appointments. The Speaking Center will not be open during the fall semester.
Click here to see how Atkins Library and the Writing Resources Center can help you through the research and writing process.
Writing Resources Center
The Writing Resources Center e-tutoring appointments. During these appointments you can:
- Get help with brainstorming or begin drafting an assignment
- Get tips for revising and proofreading
- Gain a better understanding of your strengths and weaknesses in your writing
- Learn how to research, write, revise, and proofread on your own
Find out more about the Writing Center and their most up-to-date hours.
University Speaking Center
The University Speaking Center is located on the Ground Floor of Atkins Library in Room G35. During Appointments you can get help with:
- Conference Presentations
- Speaking Anxiety
- Organization and content development
- Speech Outlines
Find out more about the University Speaking Center and its most up-to-date hours.
You can make an appointment by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org