Take a look at the Area 49 Fall 2020 Access & Use Changes!
What is it?
The Photogrammetry Lab is designed to support:
- Creation of digital 3D models;
- Photographing objects.
What’s in the space?
- PC with Agisoft Metashape Software
- DSLR camera and tripod
- Photography lighting, backdrop, and turntable
How can I use the Photogrammetry Lab?
You’ll need to have an orientation before using the space.
What it covers
- Basics of 3D modeling
- How to use the camera and lighting equipment
- How to use Metashape software to create a 3D model from photographs
How to get it
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an orientation session.